Thursday 14 July 2011

oh my darling...

I think God makes children funny because if they didnt make us laugh we would want to SCREAM... and  QUIT! It's like when a baby is a crabby bum all day and you want to pull your hair out and hide in a corner, and then RIGHT  before they close their eyes to finally fall asleep... they look at you and grin the biggest grin and you just forget about the horrific day they just caused you to have. Its like they melt you with a look. Well.. sometimes Kael can do that with making us laugh.(not always a good thing!!).

Kael has figured out the power of manipulation with humour. She says something... and then looks at me to see if I approve. If I have the, "you better hope you did not just say that" look, then she quickly throws in something funny to attempt to divert my thoughts! I'm telling ya...If you are questioning if humans have a sin nature from birth.. come stay with me and my children for a day. You will leave with NO doubts! (I was never like that.... right???! :))

I think its amazing the things she comes up with at 2 1/2 yrs old. I love her to death and actually find myself rolling on the floor laughing more times than not at her ability to be so clever and funny. Sometimes, as a mom, I cant laugh though. THAT IS HARD! (like the "I pooped in the pottie story"...)

But tonight she was just funny... !  Kaela had Greg laughing so hard with her random thoughts. She was "talking on the phone" so Greg asked her who she was talking too. She said, "mommy".  Then it was "nan". Then she "hung up" (her words) and called someone else and started talking away and it was a rather long conversation she was having. So Greg asked her who she was talking to. She said, "my man". Greg repeated is to make sure that's what she said. And yep... thats what she said.
WHAT! Where does she get this stuff??? haha. MY man??? Does she even know what a "man" is??? And don't any of you even THINK, "like mommy like daughter". Shame on you :P 

Anyway. I LOVE a day filled with chatting and cuddling and laughing with Kaela. Makes my "job" WONDERFUL and FULFILLING. Every once in awhile these days are needed! No matter what though, I thank the Lord for the PRIVILEGE of being my kids mom!  And I love that she can make me laugh.... and hard. She even makes fun of my laugh... yep. She really is like her father! :P.  

Ps... PURSE PARTY TONIGHT.... fabulous. BOUGHT ONE.....fabulous and pricey. THE LOOK ON GREG S FACE WHEN I TOLD HIM the PRiCE.... fabulous and priceless. Should probably run and hide...

2 comments:

  1. Haha! Keep these hilarious stories coming, please! I can so relate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids are GREAT!! :) let's see the purse!

    ReplyDelete