Tuesday 23 August 2011

randomness...

Well folks, I am all "happy danced" out for the day! Kaela pooped on the pottie THREEEEEEEEEE times today... and has had no accidents for four whole days.
YEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWW!
All we had to do was tell her that if she messed her underwear again that she would not be going over to nanie and boppie's for a sleepover. Who knew she liked them that much!!! haha! If only I had of thought of that 6 months ago! :P I try not to get to excited.... but it's almost better than a million dollars. ALMOST! If she goes backwards... I'll take the million.

I had the opportunity to have company over on Sunday. For those of you that know me... this was a BIG deal. I have no problem having people my age over or really anyone for that matter.. but when there is a meal involved that has to be better than hamburgers.... I start to sweat. I am just not comfortable cooking for people. I never think about it on a daily basis because if I ruin something... who cares. We will eat something else. (which so far has not happened! Close... but not quite!) But when I HAVE to get a meal right... I almost feel sick. I think it's mostly when it is Sunday afternoon... cause Sunday lunch just HAS to be good. I don't know of any other meal I crave more. Weird, I know.

People keep telling me it gets easier. I think they are just liars ... crazy in the head! :P I know they are right... but a lot of prayers go up when I am hosting! ha. I over think it. But I WILL over come this flaw.... I will. Still not feeling it. I WILL. I WILL. ! And no you may not come over on Sunday to help me overcome this. I am busy. Right BEV????? :)

Really though... I do enjoy having people in my home. I just like it more under relaxed circumstances! Don't fear if I ask you over on a Sunday... I really do want you there! I am just fighting my pride of failure.... and you may get hamburgers:)
But I make AMAZING hamburgers!

So did you hear that my friend Jen has started a blog. It's my fault. I'm proud! Enough said!

Levi has outgrown his "I'm easy to put to bed" stage. Why do they go and do that??? I was quite happy with our little routine. Oh well. My ears can handle crying now because Kaela broke them in... sorry buddy! I leave you with these ADORABLE pictures of the 5 new babies in our church nursery. So much fun. We truly are a BLESSED congregation. 
Abigail , Levi, Joanna, Mary-Beth and Elijah!

my boy! Levi Gregory
 my handsome nephew...baby Elijah :)
 cousins!:)
notice Abigail holding Levi's hand :) TOOOOOOO cute. My kids love those Matheson kids! 

 Mary-Beth
 baby jo
 Abigail

No comments:

Post a Comment